Follow WIN during Postseason College Wrestling
WIN Magazine will provide comprehensive coverage of the 2023 NCAA Division I...
Dan Gable, who won both NCAA championships and World/Olympic gold medals as both a wrestler and coach, keeps up with the current events in wrestling and gives routinely gives his thoughts about wrestling in every issue of WIN magazine.
• Issue 10 (printed June 28, 2013): College wrestling can learn a lot from the struggle to save Olympic wrestling
• Issue 9 (May 1, 2013): It’s time for certainties in international wrestling
• Issue 8 (printed April 2, 2013): More physical wrestlers performed better at the 2013 NCAA Nationals
• Issue 7 (printed March 13, 2013): Team balance can be as important as star power at the NCAA tourney
• Issue 6 (printed Feb. 29, 2013): Wrestling must change FILA before changing the sad IOC decision
• Issue 5 (printed Feb. 5, 2013: Learning to compete in wrestling will help in other sports … and life
• Issue 4 (printed Jan 9, 2013: Top teams need team leaders dominating now to create momentum
• Issue 3 (printed Dec. 18, 2013): Midlands provided the best wrestlers a chance to be great in any style
• Issue 2 (printed Nov. 21, 2012): Like a marriage, good coaching partners complement each other
• Issue 1 (printed Oct. 24, 2012): The coaches summit showed coaches want to work as a team