NEWTON, Iowa — The 2017 NCAA Division I postseason is just around...
Current Issue and Digital Information
The current printed and digital issue of WIN — Wrestling Insider Newsmagazine — (Vol. 23, Issue No. 4), is now available digitally and the printed edition has been sent to WIN Magazine subscribers.
If you are interested in getting this issue immediately, simply purchase an annual Digital Subscription to WIN which is only $14.95/Year, or $1.25/Issue.
If you want to order a print subscription to WIN, the cost is $29.95 or $10 more at $39.95 if you want both the print and digital versions of the magazine. (NOTE “WIN eNews” in “How did you hear about WIN” field on On-Line Subscription Sign-Up so we can send you September Olympic Print Issue) Digital versions are compatible to mobile devices.
Call 888-305-0606 to reach WIN and subscribe.
- Page 7 — Food is My Friend! — Read what a long-time wrestling doctor and nutritionist say about food, the importance of it, and how that fits into the weight-cutting culture of wrestling.
- Page 8 — Helen Maroulis: Parents – All Girls should try the sport — Hear from the Olympic gold medalist and her mom about the benefits of the sport, as well as their opinions about some of the obstacles parents think up about girls not wrestling.
- Pages 11, 14 — Technique analysis — Get technique pointers and analysis from U.S. women’s coach Terry Steiner and “Mean Gene” Mills.
- Pages 19 — High School State Championships Schedule — Get a complete listing of locations and dates of both the dual and individual state championships, compiled by WIN High School Columnist Rob Sherrill.
- Page 20 — WIN’s High School Rankings, presented by EZ Flex — With the post-season here for prep wrestling, see who’s ranked nationally in your state.
- Page 21 — WIN’s College Rankings, presented by Cliff Keen Athletic — Penn State has taken over the top spot in the national rankings. Cael Sanderson’s Nittany Lions pulled true freshman Mark Hall out of redshirt at 174 pounds on Jan. 20 for the Iowa dual, and also lost a starter in January.
- Page 51 — Multi-Division National Duals — St. Cloud State, Wartburg, Grandview, Clackamas and King University took home college dual titles in the NWCA’s annual dual-meet championships. Get a recap here.
- Page 56 — Home is where the Heart is — Hear the heart-warming story of how wrestling played an instrumental part in a homeless Hispanic boy’s journey from Washington state, to losing his single mom, to college wrestling in Iowa. The story of Central College’s Jamie Miranda has received a lot of media attention, including NBC’s Nightly News with Lester Holt.
72 Oversized Pages of Content….Enjoy.
Subscription & Gift Reminder: Buy a Print Subscription for a New Print Subscriber for only $12/Year. Or, Refer WIN Magazine to a wrestling friend, they get $5 Off when using your Customer ID# from your address label on cover, you get FOUR FREE ISSUES.