Follow WIN during Postseason College Wrestling
WIN Magazine will provide comprehensive coverage of the 2023 NCAA Division I...
Photo: The historic Armory, which once housed the Minneapolis Lakers of the NBA, is just three blocks away from the U.S. Bank Stadium and will play host to the WIN Memorabilia Show between sessions of the 2020 NCAAs.
By WIN Magazine
The 30th annual WIN Magazine Memorabilia Show will be held at the NCAA Wrestling Championships on Friday and Saturday, March 20-21 in Minneapolis, Minn.
The annual event between sessions of the Division I Championships will once again be apart of the NCAA’s annual free Fan Festival. This year’s event will be at the historic Armory, where the Minneapolis Lakers used to play NBA basketball before moving to Los Angeles.
The beautifully renovated Armory is three to four blocks straight out the main exit of U.S. Bank Stadium. Heavy traffic is anticipated each afternoon with the record-breaking 30,000+ fans in attendance at the Championships. As many as 25,000 fans per year have attended the Fan Fest.
As usual, the Fan Fest is the place to be between sessions as it is a great place for fans to meet with friends to get food/drinks between sessions, visit the 50-plus Exhibitor spots featuring memorabilia, apparel and training devices, watch USA Wrestling’s Senior-level practices, get autographs, and take in the various stage-programming events.
2020 Fan Fest Schedule:
Friday, March 20
• NCAA Fan Festival – 1-6 pm
• WIN Magazine Memorabilia Show – 1-6 pm
• Lee Kemp Documentary Film Screening – 1:15-2:25 pm
• Olympic Autograph Session (featuring: Stephen Abas, Kenny Monday, Kendall Cross and Garrett Lowney) 2:30 – 3:10 pm
• Dan Gable Autograph Session – 2:30-3:30
• USA Wrestling Practice – 2:30-3:45 pm
• “From NCAA to Olympic Glory” hosted by Gary Abbott, 3:15-4 pm
• Semifinals Preview Show with guest host Jordan Burroughs, 4:15-5:15
Saturday, March 21
• NCAA Fan Festival – 12-5:30 pm
• WIN Magazine Memorabilia Show – 12-5:30 pm
• Big-Match Breakdown – 2010 133-Pound Finals (Jayson Ness vs. Dan Dennis) – 1:30-1:50 pm
• Dan Gable Autograph Session – 1:30-2:30
• USA Wrestling Practice – 1:30-2:45 pm
• Rulon Gardner and Minnesota Greats Autograph Session – 2:00-2:40 pm
• Miracle on the Mat: Gardner Shocks Karelin 2:45-3:30 pm
• Augsburg Women’s Wrestling Showcase, 3:45-4:30