Note: There are seven conference tournaments that will eventually qualify 330 wrestlers...
USA Wrestling provides free Bonus Digital Edition of USA Wrestler magazine
USA Wrestling, the national governing body for wrestling in the United States, has created a free Bonus Digital Edition of its membership magazine USA Wrestler, as gift to the wrestling community during the challenging times of the coronavirus pandemic.
Click here for the May 2020 USA Wrestler Bonus Digital Edition
This issue does not replace USA Wrestler print editions, which will resume publication in the future, but is an expanded additional issue available to all in the wrestling community, including current USA Wrestling members and anyone else who enjoys the sport.
USA Wrestling and its publishing partner WIN Magazine came together to design this 60-page digital magazine, the largest USA Wrestler ever published. The use of the digital magazine format allows USA Wrestling and WIN to create a more interactive publication, which includes the ability to click images to see a variety of videos.
USA Wrestling reached out to a number of sponsors and partner organizations to help create stories and video content for the expanded publication. Joining WIN as special contributors to the bonus edition are Flowrestling, Trackwrestling, Suples, Rx Smart Gear, National Wrestling Hall of Fame, Wrestle Like a Girl, Jason Bryant of Mat Talk Online and Wrestling Mindset.
Also included are many of the regular features that USA Wrestling members enjoy, including athlete profile stories, columns, training tips, a photo contest, rankings, exciting action photography and more.
USA Wrestling is reaching out to the entire wrestling community, asking everyone to try out the digital edition and enjoy its many feature articles, video links, photos, puzzles, advertisements with interactive links and videos and more. You are encouraged to send the information to anybody who loves wrestling for them to enjoy.
TIPS ON USING THE DIGITAL EDITION
- Readers will be able to click on a link from their computer or smart phone to go directly to the May 2020 USA Wrestler digital edition
- Complete navigation instructions are available for users when they enter the digital edition.
- Readers can scroll through the magazine, starting on the cover, reviewing two-pages at a time, and can go back and forth in the magazine, or go directly to a specific page.
- In the table of contents, if you click the title of the story, it takes you directly to that page.
- You can click on the headline of any story and it will give you the entire article in a larger and easier to read font.
- Every single URL in stories or advertisements are live, and take readers to that specific website.
- You can click specific photos or graphics that will take you into an online video or website.
- Those who wish to zoom in can pick their desired reading spot and font size or click the PDF button, and open the document as a pdf. Readers can also download the pdf version of the magazine to their computer to enjoy offline.
- Readers can also print off the magazine, either from the digital version or the pdf, if they prefer reading a printed version on paper.
- Inside the Digital Edition, readers will also find easy access to the last 60 issues of USA Wrestler in the Archives section
- There are many other features that readers can try out while in the issue.
Click below for the May 2020 USA Wrestler Bonus Digital Edition